Retro Delay is a flexible all-round delay effect in VST format.
“It has the character and sound of a vintage delay unit but features many modern options.
Besides delays, it can produce a wide range of modulation, chorus, flanger and phaser effects.”
- Independent left and right channel delay lines
- BPM synced or manual times (up to 6 seconds)
- Forwards or backwards delays
- Ping-pong delays
- Optional feedback for phaser/flanger effects
- Switchable low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, low-shelf and high-shelf mode
- Old-school spring reverb
- Size, color and mix parameters
- Optional mono mode
- Pitchbend wheel, for smooth delay time changes