I love Terry West’s stuff. I use his EQs and compressors on just about everything I do and he’s got a great range for both simple and complex applications. Honesty, the guy deserves a medal.
Today we’ve got the MHORSE v1.3 Master Channel Processor VST and it’s a beast.
Much more than a simple EQm the MHORSE offers compression (in easy-to-use NY and Motown modes), stereo widening and saturation, just to name a few.
Terry’s stuff is set up to do complicated things simply and the MHORSE is no exception.
- Separate In-Output gain with Pan
- 13 graphic bands
- 4 Q wide settings
- Serial/Parallel EQ modes
- Decardboard, Punch, Body and Shine (39K) modes
- MS Clarity processor
- NY compressor Solo + Motown eq
- Tape saturator
- MS Stereo Widener
- Lopass/hipass filters
- Invert output switch
- Led output meters with peak/peakhold leds
- Pan peak/correlation meter
- Input/output Peak leds
- Auto Gain Control for effects
- Effects energy meters
- Solo left/right channel
Phew. In other words, it does a bunch.