sfilter from de la Mancha is a sequencer that can create stepped filter patterns, using gating, sweeping or rhythmic modulation of filter cut-offs.
It uses a variable state filter, varying between 2 adjustable cut-off values according to a tempo-sync’d step sequencer. An LFO can also modulate the filter for extra movement.
- Tempo-sync step sequencer, with 2 to 32 steps over a sequence length of 2 to 32 beats
- Resonant variable filter, LP, HP, BP and notch
- Filter cut-off varies between upper and lower cut-off values, in either direction
- Tempo sync LFO, with 6 waveforms and settings from 1/16 beat to 96 beats
- Random swing for step sequencer
- Wet/dry mix control
- Midi CC and midi learn
I haven’t tried it myself, so have at it and let us know what you think.